- Increased braking distance
- Vibration from the brake pedal
- Decreased brake pedal travel
- Veering of the vehicle upon braking
THE RENAULT SOLUTION
Regular maintenance of your brake pads will enable you to extend the life span of the brake discs. You will therefore avoid losing control of your vehicle in case of sudden braking. In order to maintain your braking system in best possible condition and to ensure your safety, we recommend that you:
- Have your brake pads checked every time you service your car.
- Have your brake fluid changed every 60,000 km or every 2 years.
- Have your brake circuit assembly checked every 60,000 km or every 2 years.
- Have your rear brake pads or discs checked at every service and remove the dust and check them every 60,000 km if they are drum brakes.
A team of specialist technicians will take care of your vehicle to offer you the most appropriate solution.If you have to do a check of your brakes, please think of one of our service centre approved by Renault by calling Henri Fraise Fils & Cie (Seychelles) Ltd, providence, Mahe, Seychelles on +248 437 3786.