- Unusual noise when starting or when on the road.
- Excessive fuel consumption.
- Black smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe.
- A sudden decrease in power.
If you notice one of these signs, have your exhaust system checked in one of our approved Service Center in Seychelles. Please arrange for an appointment by calling Henri Fraise Fils & Cie (Seychelles) Ltd, providence, Mahe Seychelles on +248 437 3786. Our experts are on here to advise you.
In order to maintain your vehicle as best as possible and preserve your comfort, we recommend that you:
- Have your exhaust system checked at every service.
- Have the condition of wear of the exhaust pipe, the silencer, the expansion chamber, the particle filter and mountings checked at the same time.
TIP: Do not drive too often on the reserve fuel. You risk damaging the exhaust pipe and the particle filter.