- A headlamp no longer works in the front or the rear of your vehicle.
- You notice the indicator has an unusual speed.
- Your headlamps do not illuminate as well.
- Your headlamp is damaged: cracked, broken or scratched.
If you notice one of these signs, have your headlamps checked. You can have an appointment by calling Henri Fraise Fils & Cie (Seychelles), providence, Mahe Seychelles on +248 437 3786. Our experts are here to advise you.
A team of specialist bodyshop technicians will take care of your vehicle to offer you the most appropriate solution.
Our experts will offer you the latest technology in terms of headlamps:
- Double-optic headlamps: high-performance and durable halogen lamps with dual 'dipped beam/main beam' use
- Xenon headlamps: improved range of 80m, amplification of 90% of the light in turns and 40m
increase in the lighting range in code point.
- Fixed bending headlamps: 90% improvement in the visibility distance and an increase in the
range of the main light flux for a better evaluation of the road.
- Turn bending headlamps: visibility distance doubled and beam height automatic
For further information visitour premises.